In the new millennium, producers worldwide have utilized a set of practices, paired with technological advances, to push the envelope of farming to new heights of economic performance, field conservation, and sustainability. Every step of the way, Salford has embraced precision agriculture, empowering our customers with equipment, hardware, software, and options that bring their crop science to maximum potential. Some of the ways we have embraced precision farming include:
- Salford BBI Electronics -- Our in-house electronics store, featuring top brands like AgLeader, DigiStar, and TeeJet, as well as our own Task Command System, featuring guidance and variable rate application technology
- Binary Manifold -- Our proprietary connection system, making links to all major precision agriculture technology brands a snap to complete
- Continuous-duty hydraulics -- A true, "no-quit" system, developed for the workhorse MagnaSpread Ultra, drastically reduces time in the field for operators of the largest farms
- Adjustable track widths and flotation tires -- Options to enable controlled traffic farming
- Industry-leading efficiency -- With each successive generation of innovation, Salford demands greater efficiency defined as "cost in use," from reduced fuel waste, reduced material waste, and increased yield.
- Tools and attachments designed to get more jobs done in the field, reducing capital expenditure.
Salford 4131 in stock
Phone for pricing
The I-4131 combines two rows of concave disc blades split by two rows of coulters on the same frame to make for more aggressive tillage than wave coulters alone. This unit is equipped with Cat 4 articulating hitch, a hydraulic telescope with cushion, complete weight kit, hydraulic 3 bar 1/2" coil tines and manual single roller. Operating depth range 0 - 5". HP required between 350 and 410.