Local +1 780 674 2888
|Stock inventory no:||KU0012|
|In stock:||This unit is in stock!|
Please enter the amount you like to borrow
This unit has a working width, including windrow of 13'10", a clean swept width of 9'2", and a windrow width of 4'3"
It has a PTO speed of 540 RPM, with a minimum PTO power requirement 30 HP.
Top 5 Advantages:
1. Masterdrive Glll Gearbox with super heavy-duty "Spur gear" type drive for longest life in heavy use; practically Maintenance.
2. Double-curved, tangential tine arms for gentler crop raking and higher working speed.
3. crank adjustment of raking height to allow users to precisely set raking height and maximize crop pickup while minimizing foreign contamination.
4. Excellent windrow formation that creates well-formed, light and fluffy windrows that allows air to pass through the entire windrow leading to an even, consistent drydown.
5. Tandem axles provide superior flotation in rough terrain.
If you have any questions, please contact us
If you which to stay up to date, then leave your email address with us.