2017 BPX 9000 Baleprocessor
Features and Benefits
- Operate easily with right-side discharge and improved visibility into the tub. Slat and chain bed reduces the need for reversing the bale rotation.
- Reduce maintenance with a self-cleaning feature. Offset rotor has a lower door for easy access for ease of net and twine removal, and the slat and chain bed with a split shaft makes maintenance simple.
- Produce high-quality feed with consistent material flow and cut length, while reducing hay waste by blowing away dust and mold from stored bales.
- T-style frame bolted high on the tub for enhanced durability and no major welds at high-stress points.
- Versatile processing with the optional large square bale kit and ability to carry two bales.
- Optional scale kit allows operators to know how much they are feeding from each bale.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.